Once you have complete the Concealed Weapons course you will need to mail the following items (in the provided envelope) in to receive your permit:
- Certificate of Course Completion from Dodd’s Concealed Weapons LLC – this will be mailed to you after the online course is completed.
- Concealed Weapons Permit Application – this needs to be filled out, printed, and signed: Arizona Application
- Two Completed Fingerprint Cards
- If you paid for us to do the fingerprinting: contact us for an appointment
- If you are using a 3rd party for the fingerprinting: we will be sending you 2 blank fingerprinting cards with your certificate of completion
- Money Order for $60 – make your money order payable to: “Arizona Department of Public Safety”
If for some reason you lose your provided envelope, please mail the items above to:
Arizona Department of Public Safety
Po Box 6488
Phoenix, AZ 85005-6488
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident alien.
- Must be lawfully present in the United States.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Not under indictment or have not been convicted of a felony in the U.S. or elsewhere.
- Not convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence. Not under court order (i.e. order of protection, harassment, etc.)
- Not a fugitive from justice.
- Not a user of or addicted to any controlled substance.
- Not been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Have never renounced U.S. citizenship.
- Do not suffer from mental illness and have not been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution.