BROKER MANAGEMENT CLINIC
BMC #2 - Broker Policies (3 HOUR CREDITS) Commissioner's StandardsThe 9-hour BMC is required for:
- A renewing Designated Broker.
- A renewing Delegated Associate Broker that is, one who has delegated the authority to act on the Designated Broker’s behalf under A.R.S §32-2151.01(G).
- An original broker applicant, who must complete the BMC before the applicant’s broker’s license may be activated.
- A salesperson or broker is acting as the Designated Broker in the Designated Broker’s temporary absence under A.R.S §32-2127(D).
- A salesperson or associate broker working as a branch manager under A.R.S §32-2127(B) &(C), except for a Delegated Associate Broker acting under a delegation authority under A.R.S §32-2151.01(G) who is acting as a branch manager.
- A “temporary broker” licensed for the purpose of winding up the business of a deceased designated broker under A.R.S §32-2133.
- Either a Designated Broker or Delegated Associate Broker who, during the current license period and before January 1, 2013, completed the 3-hour BMC.